Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Updates

Hi guys.

Gosh... This is a pretty long update and I think that I could have forgotten most of the stuff.
Hmm... How should I start first?

Well, during this season of christmas, I am actually pretty happy and emo at the same time.
The reason for being happy is simply becoz, I managed to get the lovebirds finally together.
The reason for being emo is simply because these two lovebirds just have to constantly remind me of some stuff that I wanted to forget. Oh well, I don't blame them. But at least to me, it is just bits and pieces of life.

This year, I did not go to any party. I was invited to some, but I rejected all as I will like to spend some time with myself. Sorting out stuff so that I am able to start afresh and ready for the year 2011.

Well, I think that life's been treating me rather not bad already.

And this year, my circle of friends just simply explode.

I really thank all these awesome people that came into my life. Seriously without you guys, I think it will be an even dark Jacky.

That's growing up I believe. And that sets me ready for more challenges ahead of me.

Oh well, so that sums up my christmas. And on the 27th Dec, I went to "help" Ben Ang's friend MTV production. I will try to blog about it soon.

For now, I will just pen off.

No comments:

Post a Comment