Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader *In 3D*

Another blockbuster film in cinemas now. And that is: The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader. Now in 3D.

Synposis:

This time around Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their pesky cousin Eustace Scrubb find themselves swallowed into a painting and on to a fantastic Narnian ship headed for the very edges of the world.

Joining forces once again with their royal friend Prince Caspian and the warrior mouse Reepicheep, they are whisked away on a mysterious mission to the Lone Islands, and beyond. On this bewitching voyage that will test their hearts and spirits, the trio will face magical Dufflepuds, sinister slave traders, roaring dragons and enchanted merfolk. Only an entirely uncharted journey to Aslan's Country a voyage of destiny and transformation for each of those aboard the Dawn Treader can save Narnia, and all the astonishing creatures in it, from an unfathomable fate.

(http://www.gv.com.sg/moviedetails/gv_moviedetails_8233.jsp)

My reviews/ takes:

Everyone knows that The Chronicles of Narnia series is linked up with some biblical knowledge. But overall, I am just going to review it as much as I could as a layman.

I have to say Narnia series always surprises me with all the little nuggets hidden within the whole show. A show that I teared as well. (I am quite an emotional guy.)

It all started off with Edmund and Lucy spending their time with their cousin, Eustace. And they are all being brought into Narnia by the painting in the room.

The whole idea of it is pretty cool. And Eustace is kind of the character that I like. As it speaks a lot about human nature. Especially Singaporeans... Complain complain complain...

Doesn't that sounds awfully familiar. I sure it does. As I am a Singaporean that do complain quite a bit. *guilty*

Along the way, the film teaches me about reaching towards my own goal. Definitely there will be challenges and stuff that will bring you down. But it is the belief. Like they believe in themselves. Believe in the Narnia world. That is why they are able to reach their goals. No matter what.

It is really like if anyone throws lemon on u. Just say thank you and make lemonade.

Face it.

I don't have to comment much on the whole art direction, directing, acting and so on.

As it is just almost to perfect.

Oh ya, I watched it in 3D, and trust me I really love the little details that they pay attention to.

Instead of just the tables and chairs floating around... Usually people wil forgot the little bubbles that is supposedly to be there. And to be honest it is a too small little detail to focus on.

But they did it... There's little details in 3D.

This are the little things that I will pay attention to.

Well, of course, if you are looking into a full action film. I have to apologise this is not. But the story that lies within the film definitely worth your ticket money.

So I will give this a 4 out of 5 popcorns...

I am seriously loving this... So u guys should go and catch it...

Like seriously, GO N BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment