Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale (3D)

Synopsis: "Rapunzel" is an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents' castle as a baby, Rapunzel is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit. With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair... lots of hair.

Running Time: 100 mins

Genre: Animation, Fantasy

Rating: PG

Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures

Director: Byron Howard, Nathan Greno

Cast: Donna Murphy, Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi

(http://movies.insing.com/movie/rapunzel-a-tangled-tale/id-d5000000)

My take/ review: I am totally in love with this. My initial thoughts when watching this movie is really its going to be another kid show. But I have to swallow back those thoughts as I am really tangled by the whole plot.

Guess what: I laugh as if there's no one else in the cinema, I cried at scenes that touches my heart.

Yes it is like a usual fairy tale stories. But who doesn't love fairy tales. This movie really teaches me on looking things at a more simplier dimension. Life is just simple.. It is human who likes to complicate things.

Oh ya, no forgetting all the catchy songs that they managed to capture her audiences.

The whole flow of the show is simply perfect and engaging... I am surprise too as I will thought that there will be moments that are pretty draggy.. But noooo... Everything seems to be timed nicely in place...

The whole musical flow, pacing, and direction is clear cut.

I watched it in 3D. And it is awesome. As it's like 60 to 70% there's flying objects or little things like the leaves and bushes that will appear in 3D. And it is these little things that we always forget or never take notice of, but it builds the whole mood.

That is very thoughtful... =)

The story just keeps me thinking and reflecting as well.

So I believe this is a for the whole family type of movie. And perfect for lovers... XOXOXO


Overall I am going to give it 4 popcorns out of 5.

YAY... So this is a MUST WATCH movie...

For those who have not watch. Go book your tickets now at all cinemas...

No comments:

Post a Comment