Saturday, December 11, 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Synopsis: As Harry races against time and evil to destroy the Horcruxes, he uncovers the existence of three most powerful objects in the wizarding world: the Deathly Hallows.

Director:

David Yates

Writers:

Steve Kloves (screenplay), J.K. Rowling (novel)

Stars:

Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint

(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084/)

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzfEH0UPEBo&hd=1

My take/ review: People are all dying to watch this, I believe. And for me, I have caught it twice....

And all the fans of Harry Potter are getting a little emotional, as it is final... The finale...

But of course the good news is there's part 1 and 2. Hence, I am so gonna catch it next year as well... *winks*

But this part 1 is kind of disappointing personally. I was expecting more but I guess I cannot comment much as there's still a part 2 to it. Hence, I am like kind of stuck somehow writing this review.

Hmmm.. Oh well, so let me first talk about the acting.

As usual it is like what you will expect. Brilliant. And damn good....

As for the direction of the flow of movie... It's kind of clear cut with little surprises.

But I have to say the mood of the movie is the one that gets me going. These all tons of emotions... And it is just kind of crazy.

Well, I have to say that it is exciting and thrilling. Dark, wonderful, smart, perfect. Slow paced but yet it works for this part 1.

So i am going to give it a 3.75 out of 5 popcorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment