Monday, February 7, 2011

A random updates after soooo longggggggg

Hihi

and yesh. I am back. Wonder where I disappear to during this period of 1 month plus?
Actually I am just lazy to type stuff in this blog. Hah.

But I know that some of u are missing me now, so that's why i'm back for awhile.

There's a little transition period for me and I am trying out a new job. I am serious about this.
Oh well, I have no idea how well will I fare. But as I have said, I am trying out.
And it's been amazing as its my first time in a fast F&B operations environment.

So far it's been stressful for me. But I'll try. But without promised that I will continue forever. You guys know me well. I am one who loves to experience almost every single thing on earth...

But if u asked me if I am giving up my life as a filmmaker.
My reply is: HELL NO.

In a way, I am currently exploring onto more heartlanders ideas by experiencing their lives. I always believe in getting the right emotion, hence I need to somehow feel it before I can shoot it.

So ya... Well, CNY is kind of boring to me.
I have lost the interest in collecting ang pows but of course, I don't mind having more. =)

Recently I am only like working, studying on some notes, writing/ mindmapping some ideas.
Preparing myself for the NEXT BIG THING. LOL

And I forgot to compliment Benjamin Ang, Katherine Kirana for the awesome work on the SPF project. And of coz Latiff for all his time for this project as well. And Benjamin Ang, time to split the money soon. (Are there even any cash to begin with?) LOL

It's been crazy for that project. I wish I could show it to you guys soon. =)

That's a little update from Jacky Winson to all of you.

See you soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment