Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random Day Out, I mean Night Out...

Basically it was a random meet up with friends.

And I swear, as it's really RANDOM.

So I went to meet the randoms (that includes Uncle Ben, Aunty Silver, Darling Desmond, Bernard and Edwin) at Bugis. I was late as usual, so got to walk all the way to Xin Yuan Ji Fish Head Steamboat to look for them. But I didn't eat, as I had my dinner beforehand already.
So I had a barley lime drink, and it taste like thick lime juice. The taste is pretty unique. Not very sour. But not my favourite thou.

And afterwhich we bought UNO card and time for the game...

Right now is pictures and video time... Enjoy...

Mickey UNO junior...

Edwin and Silver

Uncle Ben

Bernard

Edwin and Silver again



Video of the whole actions...

That sums up my Wednesday, 15 december 2010.

And it's great... Looking forward to more meet-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment